They committed themselves to the teaching of the apostles, the life together, the common meal, and the prayers.
When & Where?
18th – 21st May 2023
The Centre Evangelique du Hohrodberg
is located in the national park region of the Vosges just west of Colmar (it takes a little over an hour to get there from Freiburg). The centre is beautifully situated at 850
meters and the views are simply stunning.
You have the option to come for 2 or 3 nights; we are taking advantage of the holiday on Thursday, May 18th, to allow for an extended time away for those who are able to join for 3 nights. Meals will be provided beginning Thursday evening.
You may either stay at the retreat centre, or book your own accommodation at a hotel or pension in the area. The prices for the weekend are as follows:
- Adults age 18 and over:
3 nights 116€
2 nights 91€
- Youth 13-17 years:
3 nights 89€
2 nights 53€
- Children 3-12 years:
3 nights 74€
2 nights 44€
- Children 0-2 years:
free of charge
New in 2023: Third children and more go free of charge!
They need to be registered nevertheless!
Cost for food and daytime use of the centre when
staying in privately arranged accommodation elsewhere:
3 nights 91€
2 nights 62€
There may be some people who cannot afford to cover the whole cost of coming on the Weekend Away. Anybody needing financial help should approach the weekend away organisers in confidence. Receive their contact details by sending a message here.
All who are financially able are invited to contribute to the Weekend Away Support Fund. More information below.
Booking & Payment
Please fill in the the online registration form and pay via bank transfer (Überweisung) with your name clearly marked. Cash cannot be accepted.
Your booking is finalised only once your payment has been received!
Please do not pay into the regular church bank account but rather here:
Weekend Away account
IBAN DE29 6805 0101 0012 5807 14
BIC FRS PDE 66XXX
Any questions? Please get in touch here.
We are looking forward to spending a great weekend together!
Please also note…
- The program will be relaxed until Friday evening when the main program will begin.
- The facility we are using is rather rustic (no private bathrooms), with rooms for 1 to 4 people. Should you require a private bathroom you will need to find your own accommodation (see resources below). There is also the option to camp on the grounds.
- Please note that we will all need to help with meal preparation and clean-up during the event as well as the general cleaning before departure on Sunday.
- No pets are allowed at the centre.
- Rooms will be allocated on a first come, first served basis after payment.
- If you wish to contribute to the support fund you may pay into the Weekend Away account (details above). There is no need to make the donation as a separate bank transfer. Please just transfer your total costs plus your contribution. Thank you!
Alternative Accommodation nearby
- Hôtel restaurant de la Cigogne, Munster, Tél : 03 89 77 32 27
- Hôtel Restaurant « La Verte Vallée », Munster Tel : 03 89 77 15 15
- Restaurant pension « Le Chalet’, Luttenbach près Munster Tel : 03 89 77 38 33
- Grand Hôtel, Munster, http://www.ghm68.fr/
- Hôtel Deybach, Munster, Tel: 03 89 77 32 71
- Hôtel Perles des Vosges, Muhlbach, Tél: 03 89 77 60 76
You must be logged in to post a comment.