They committed themselves to the teaching of the apostles, the life together, the common meal, and the prayers.
When & Where?
May 26th – 29th 2022
The Centre Evangelique du Hohrodberg
is located in the national park region of the Vosges just west of Colmar (it takes a little over an hour to get there from Freiburg). The centre is beautifully situated at 850
meters and the views are simply stunning.
You have the option to come for 2 or 3 nights; we are taking advantage of the holiday on Thursday, May 26th, to allow for an extended time away for those who are able to join for 3 nights. Meals will be provided beginning Thursday evening.
(including all meals and the program):
- Adults age 18 and over
3 nights €113 / 2 nights € 77
- Youth 13-17 years
3 nights €100 / 2 nights €65
- Children 3-12 years
3 nights €63 / 2 nights € 33
- Children 0-2 years
free of charge
- Cost for food and daytime use of the centre when staying in privately arranged accommodation elsewhere:
3 nights € 88 / 2 nights € 60
made after May 1st, there will be an additional fee of €10 per person.
There may be some people who cannot afford to cover the whole cost of coming on the Weekend Away. Anybody needing financial help should approach the weekend away organisers in confidence. Receive their contact details by sending a message here.
All who are financially able are invited to contribute to the Weekend Away Support Fund. More information below.
Booking & Payment
Please fill in the online registration form and pay via bank transfer (Überweisung) with your name clearly marked. Cash cannot be accepted.
Your booking is finalised only once your payment has been received!
Please do not pay into the regular church bank account but rather here:
Weekend Away account
IBAN DE29 6805 0101 0012 5807 14
BIC FRS PDE 66XXX
Any questions? Please get in touch here.
We are looking forward to spending a great weekend together!
Please also note…
- The program will be relaxed until Friday evening when the main program will begin.
- The facility we are using is rather rustic (no private bathrooms), with rooms for 1 to 4 people. Should you require a private bathroom you will need to find your own accommodation (see resources below). There is also the option to camp on the grounds.
- Please note that we will all need to help with meal preparation and clean-up during the event as well as the general cleaning before departure on Sunday.
- No pets are allowed at the centre.
- Rooms will be allocated on a first come, first served basis after payment.
- If you wish to contribute to the support fund you may pay into the Weekend Away account (details above). There is no need to make the donation as a separate bank transfer. Please just transfer your total costs plus your contribution. Thank you!
Alternative Accommodation nearby
- Hôtel restaurant de la Cigogne, Munster, Tél : 03 89 77 32 27
- Hôtel Restaurant « La Verte Vallée », Munster Tel : 03 89 77 15 15
- Restaurant pension « Le Chalet’, Luttenbach près Munster Tel : 03 89 77 38 33
- Grand Hôtel, Munster, http://www.ghm68.fr/
- Hôtel Deybach, Munster, Tel: 03 89 77 32 71
- Hôtel Perles des Vosges, Muhlbach, Tél: 03 89 77 60 76